What we believe
The Bible is the holy word of god
We believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God. It is the living word of God to teach and inspire us to live for Him and to glorify Him. It is 66 books that were written by 40 different authors over a 1500-year period and is absolutely accurate and true. The Holy Spirit gave each of the authors the words that they wrote.
We believe there is only one God and that God is the God of the Bible. He is God the Father, the 1st part of the Holy Trinity. He is all-knowing, all-powerful, all-seeing, and He is omnipresent. He loves us more than we can understand or measure and His mercy and grace abound. He cares for His children and never breaks a promise. He is truth and can't lie. He is love, He is mercy, He is grace and He is just.
We believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only son of God and He is the second part of the Holy Trinity, who was born of a virgin. He was fully man and fully God. He went to the cross to die for all sinners, that is you and me, and was raised from the dead on the 3rd day. We believe what Jesus said in John 14:6. Jesus saith unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven. "Not of works lest any man should boast" Ephesians 2:9. He is alive and well sitting at the right hand of the Father in full control of all things. He is, was, and always will be. He was not created as some cults teach. As He said He is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.
Without the blood of Jesus and His forgiveness of our sins we are dead and will spend eternity separated from God in hell.
The Holy Spirit
We believe the Holy Spirit is the 3rd part of the Holy Trinity. He is the comforter that Jesus promised to send to anyone who believes in Christ as their savior.
- He convicts us of our sins - He comes and lives in us when we are born again.
- He is our teacher - He gives us faith and understanding to learn God's word. He is the small voice in your head.
- He is either next to us talking in our ear letting us know that we are lost and in need of a savior or He is living in us because we have accepted the gift of salvation from God.
The Holy Trinity
We believe that God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are all one. Equal in every way yet separate. The Holy Trinity.
We believe that salvation is by the mercy and grace of God through His son Jesus Christ
- We believe that all men and women have sinned and are in need of a savior.
- The only savior is Jesus Christ, Who willingly came to earth as the perfect sinless, sacrificial lamb of God to atone for each of our sins and to fulfill Bible prophecy. He went to the cross and took the punishment that we deserved with a love for us that can't be measured.
- Salvation is a gift from God and it can't be earned or bought. It just has to be accepted by Faith. See Romans chapters 2-5
- You accept this incredible gift by confessing that you are a sinner, ask Jesus to forgive you, and proclaim to Him that you know he died on the cross for you and was raised from the dead 3 days later. Invite Him to come into your life as your personal LORD and Savior and tell Him you will follow Him.
- The salvation pray sounds like this: LORD I know I have sinned, please forgive me, come into my life as my LORD and Savior. I will do whatever you want me to do.
- If you have prayed that prayer and meant it with all your heart, mind, and soul then you are saved and will be no doubt in heaven with God and Jesus forever and ever.
End times - the last of the last days
We believe we are in the very last of the last days. We may well be in the last hours and minutes of the last days.
We believe that the church will be raptured or caught up in the air with Jesus before the tribulation period begins. We believe the Bible clearly supports this. There is a clear timeline that God graciously spells out for us. Not just in the book of Revelation but also in Daniel, Isaiah, Matthew, 1st and 2nd Thessalonians, and many other books of the Bible. Old and New Testament.
We believe that the book of Revelation is not one big metaphor (yes there are metaphors in the book) as many false doctrines and teachings claim. It says what it says, and it means what it says.
The tribulation will be 7 years long, just as Daniel prophesied. It will be worse than anything this world has ever seen. The 144,000 are 12,000 virgin Jews from each of the 12 tribes not what the Jehovah's Witness falsely claims.
Jesus will return at the end of the 7 years with His full power and glory and then we will rule and reign with Him for 1,000 years here on earth. At the end of that time, Satan will be released for a brief time and many will follow Him and be judged and then Satan, all His demons, and those that followed Him will be sent to outer darkness or the lake of fire forever and ever. No, we are not living in the 1,000 year period now as some falsely believe.
And finally, God will destroy with fire all the heavens and the earth and make it all new including an incredible new Jerusalem that will last forever. We will as believers live there forever with Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.